Yearly Progress Report (YPR)
- The HEC asks QEC of the University for submission of the data every financial year with deadline.
- Under the guidance and supervision of DMR-II, AR (Stats) starts collecting required data from concerned departments within given time-frame.
- Collected data then sort-out and compiles in the prescribed format and submitted to DMR-II for review and finalization.
- Finalized data based upon all collected information and evidences submitted to Director-QEC for endorsement and approval from Vice Chancellor.
- Director-QEC submits the reviewed data and evidences to Vice Chancellor for approval.
- Approved data along with all evidences/annexures send to HEC.
Assessment of the QEC by the QAA-HEC
- The progress of the QEC is assessed by the QAA-HEC through a weighted criteria specified and updated from the time to time.
- The QEC carries out the necessary activities and submit reports of compliance with evidences to the QAA-HEC as and when required.
- The QAA-HEC reviews the submitted report and evidences, calculates weighted score out of 100 and intimates to the VC and Dir QEC.